Friday, May 7, 2010

See the New Colors!

Hi Everyone!

I came across this totally fun blog called MOJO MONDAY. Every week they post a very cool card sketch for you to play with to get your creative juices flowing! I decided to give it a try and use the new Stampin Up! colors that demonstrators were sent to sample.

Here is the MOJO MONDAY week 137 sketch:


Here is my card. I had to reverse the sketch because my main image fit better on the left side. Check out the new Stampin Up! colors! Aren't they awesome? I LOVE them! They are very rich and gorgeous colors - just wait until you see them in person!



Here is what I used:

Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy, Fresh Cuts, Friends 24-7

Paper: Stampin Up! Very Vanilla, Sahara sand, New colors available July 1st: Early Espresso (card base & mats) Butterflies top to bottom - Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight & Cherry Cobbler!

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in - Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Stampin Up! - versamark pad, dimensionals, scallop border punch (available again July 1st), small & large oval punch, 1/16 circle punch, beautiful wings embosslit die, prismacolor pencils in white & black, UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) & heat gun, bronze brads

The main image is done in the cracked glass technique. I love how it turned out! Kind of has a vintage feel. What do you think?? Any questions just ask! Have a great night!

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful!! I love what you did with the main image. Just gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl)

Just beautiful. Love your cracked glass and the fun pop of colors.

Crystal

I love the cracked glass on main image, also love the show of NEW colors coming soon! Love them! :)

Post a Comment