Monday, April 20, 2015

Shake it Off


Hi Friends and Stampers,

It is a Happy Holly-Day Monday.  Would you believe it's my Friday today? lol.   Then I have two whole days off.  Whoo Hoo!  I'm going to get inky for sure.  It's my day to show you some inspiration.  I'm totally into making shaker cards right now, so after a few dozen, I should be back on track, lol.

SugarPea Designs - Hot Diggity Dog - coming soon

Love the sentiments that come with this set.  It's puppy love for sure!  Coloring up this little puppy was super easy and then I fussy cut him and added him to the top.  I have been following along on some of the Shaker Cards tutorials and they totally have me motivated to do some more.  

Be sure to watch the New Items section in the Loves Rubberstamps Store, you never know what Laura is going to add next! 

I hope you are having a great day!

Holly

1 comments:

Dangina Martinez

Eeekkk!!! This is so Adorable!! You totally rock the shaker cards!

Post a Comment