Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Magic

This is my MOJO sketch challenge entry for this week. Every Monday they post a new sketch for you to try on their website here: Mojo Monday Here is this week's MOJO sketch #168 that I based my card on:



and here is my card:



This is one of 4 cards we made at my Christmas card stamp-a-sack tonight too! I think it turned out really pretty! I am loving the cherry cobbler mixed with the various browns this year for Christmas! It is hard to tell from my photo but I embossed the tops of the hills and the evergreen with iridescent ice so it has some sparkle!

Here is what I used:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Lovely As a Tree, Winter Post, Occasional Quotes Hostess Set

Paper: Stampin Up! Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Deck The Halls DSP

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stampin Up! Versamarker, Iridescent ice, 1/8" black taffeta ribbon, 3/8" white taffeta ribbon, sponges, dimensionals, heat tool, blender pen, post it notes

Pin It

1 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl)

So gorgeous! Love your beautiful wintery scene. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Post a Comment