Friday, January 7, 2011

Punch Art Lovin' Lion

Good morning everyone! I am still not feeling that great today so this will be a short but sweet post! I came across an awesome blog by a super talented designer named Kim Score. She creates amazing punch art using Stampin Up! punches. The card I am showing you today was inspired by one of the tutorials she offered called Lovin Lion. I did have to use a few different punches than she did because I didn't have all of them.....YET...LOL! Here is my card:



Here is what I used to make the Punch Art Lion for my card:

1 1/4" Circle in More Mustard - HEAD
3/4" Circle in More Mustard - EARS & PAWS
1/2" Circle in Daffodil Delight - EARS
Small Oval in Daffodil Delight - MUZZLE
Small heart from the Two-Step Owl punch in Pink Pirouette - NOSE
Extra Large Fancy Flower in Cajun Craze - MANE
Extra Large Two Step Bird in More Mustard - TAIL
Boho Blossoms smallest flower in Basic Black - EYES(punch flower then cut between each petal to middle)

I didn't use a body because mine is just a "peeker"

I also chose the colors for my card using my color coach. This is one of the suggested color combinations:

PACIFIC POINT , DAFFODIL DELIGHT & RICH RAZZLEBERRY



I think that this would make a super cute birthday card for a little boy! Have a great day all!

Supplies used:
Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Short & Sweet

Paper: Stampin Up! Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry DSP paper in Blueberry Crisp

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Rich Razzleberry, cajun craze, more mustard, daffodil delight

Accessories: Stampin Up! Stampin Up! punches: 1/4" circle, 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, boho blossoms, extra large fancy flower, scallop oval, small oval, large oval, two step bird, owl punch, sponges, white gel pen, dimensionals, black pen

Pin It

2 comments:

Davina Wallace Allgrim

Cute punch art card! Following through SC
Davina
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

Maree

This guy is cute!! I have these punches so will be trying him out. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, I am now following your blog :)

Post a Comment