Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Wicked Witch is Dead!

Good morning everyone!

I saw the cutest card designed by Michelle Zindorf of a house falling on the Wicked Old Witch and I just had to make one myself! Here is Michelle's adorable card and here is my version:



I added a creepy pumpkin and a sentiment. I also used a chocolate chip marker for my shadows and used different ribbon. Very fun card to make! Hope you try one! Here is what I used on mine:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Wicked Cool, House of Haunts

Paper: Stampin Up! Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Pear Pizazz, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Stampin Up! Real Red, basic black & chocolate chip stampin write markers, blender pen, White Gel Pen, dimensionals, Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, post it notes.

Pin It

1 comments:

Penny Hanuszak

Oh this is way too cute! I like your version and thanks for the link to Michelle's. I checked hers out and I was amazed that the wall pieces were just stamped in Sahara Sand. When I look at it it looks like an accordian fold. Awesome, learn something new each day. Happy Stamping and thanks for the share!

Post a Comment