Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back Finally!

Hi Everyone -

I am finally back! I am hoping to get back to making some stamping projects and putting together a technique class here in the next week or so. Our basement flooded and that is where all my stamping stuff is. Once I get some kind of order back and can find everything I will be back to posting on here. Right now all my stamping stuff is buried in sacks and boxes. I appreciate all that have joined as my followers and will be getting caught up on that as well. Thanks for your patience everyone! I did get the new link for the holiday mini catalog up! They have a lot of really cute things so be sure and take a look! Take care - Laura

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net

So sorry to hear about the flooding. Must be awful. Hopefully it will get settled soon...
I thought I had problems... still no computer at home, need a friend to help me, so replying from work (yipes)
thanks for the kind words on my blog. It certainly is hard to get to everyone on the list, but I try to get through on a on-going basis. Good luck in your cleanup.

Patti

I'm very sorry about the flooding. I remember having that problem at our home when I was a kid - not fun. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

Post a Comment