Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tote-ally Awesome Deal!

I thought it would be a perfect time to update you all on the current Stampin Up! special they have going on to get this TOTE-ALLY Awesome Craft Tote for the bargain price of FREE! That is right for FREE!



Isn't it pretty? It is patterened after the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper! Imagine sharing your love of Stampin' Up! with this stylish tote that is large enough to carry 12" x 12" card stock and a paper cutter, as well as punches, ink pads, and accessories. The best part is there are TWO Starter kits to choose from, Standard and Digital at a new lower price, there's never been a better time to join the Stampin' Up! family.

Take a look at this video showing more about the GREENHOUSE GALA TOTE

Ready to get started? CLICK HERE and use my password LOVESRUBBERSTAMPS

Get your's today! This offer only lasts until October 18th!

8 comments:

Anonymous

thank you for comin to my blog i am now a follower of yours thank you again
www.melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Jennifer Thomas

Nice blog, following you back from SC.
www.littleinkontheprairie.com

helloholley

Hi! I'm following from SC!!!

Debbie

Don't you just love this tote bag? I bought it as soon as it was available on the SU website.
I'm following you from Stampin' connection. (I thought I had already followed..) sorry about that. I've made it through the list but may have missed some. I sure hope not.
Have a great day!

Debbie

Juliet

Hello, new follower from SC

Juliet
http://julietscrazyblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown

I want the tote bag SO bad. I love it! Following from SC!

Marcia's Sweet Cakes

hi, new follwer from SC...
Marcia
stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

teresea

I'm following you...#276 on SC.

Post a Comment