Saturday, November 20, 2010

Inspired By Nature

I AM BAAAAACK! YAY! I finally got down to clean off my desk and get my stamp area half way usable since the flood! So since my desk was clean I had to stamp something - lol! I haven't been able to stamp in forever it seems!

Since I hadn't stamped for awhile I thought it would be fun to pull out my Stampin Up! Color Coach and try a color combination challenge! The one I chose from the back of the Cherry Cobbler card for the creative combination. It uses Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, & Daffodil Delight! I love love love these colors! Here are the colors from my color coach.



I also thought it would be fun to do the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge so I used the layout to make my card also! I flipped the sketch sideways because the stamp I chose fit better that way. Here is the Mojo Sketch #165:



And here is my finished card!



I love how it turned out! This is the first time I have used the flower stamp from Inspired by Nature. I have used the grass one a lot but hadn't tried the flowers. Hope you like it!

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Inspired By Nature, Fresh Cuts

Paper: Stampin Up! Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Chocolate Chip for sponging, Early Espresso

Accessories: Stampin Up! Versamark, Scallop Edge Punch, Crimper, both oval large punches, paper piercer, black grosgrain ribbon, corner rouder punch, dimensionals, prismacolor watercolor pencils - white, black, dark umber, square lattice embossing folder, clear embossing powder, embossing gun

Pin It

2 comments:

Olena

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Cindy

SOOO pretty. Those colors are wonderful together. #271 following from Stampin Connection.

Post a Comment