Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lovely As a Tree - Vintage Christmas

One of my favorite stamp sets is Lovely As a Tree. You can use it for pretty much any occasion. I was working on designing my cards for my Christmas stamp-a-sack and here is one of the cards I came up with.



It is hard to see in the picture but the tree is completely embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder so it is all sparkly! I love how it turned out!

I wanted to bling mine out just a bit more so I made another card sample and added some snowtex under the tree to really make it pop!



Here is what I used to create these cards:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Lovely As a Tree, sentiment is from A Cardinal Christmas, snowflake from Snow Swirled

Paper: Stampin Up! Sahara Sand, Whisper White

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in crumb cake - sponging & the tree, soft suede for sentiment, snowflakes done in whisper white craft ink

Accessories: versamark, iridescent ice embossing powder, heat gun, sponges, whisper white taffeta ribbon

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous

i really like this thanks for sharing
www.melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Anonymous

How did you emboss the ice on the tree with using classic ink? I love this card!

Post a Comment