Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dandelion Fuzz

Good Morning Stampers!

I FINALLY had a chance to make it to my craft room and play for awhile! When I first saw the sneak peek for the MY FRIEND stamp set I thought the little fluff circle looked like a dandelion, so that is what I made with it... a super sparkly ball of dandelion fluff! Take a look....



See what I mean? I first stamped the image in whisper white on basic black card stock, then used heat & stick powder, and then used dazzling diamonds glitter. I then took my white gel pen and dotted in the little seeds. I also used dazzling diamonds on the star in the wish big sentiment. The layout was inspired by a card I saw on splitcoaststampers that was made by Toy. Here is a close up of my dandelion so you can see the sparkle...



I really love how this turned out! Here is what I used:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: My Friend, Word Play

Paper: Stampin Up! Basic Black & Whisper White

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Basic Black, Craft Ink Pad Whisper White

Accessories: Stampin Up! 2 3/8" Scallop punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Handheld 1/16" circle punch, heat & stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter, heat tool, Eyelet border punch, score tool, dimensionals, versamarker, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, white gel pen

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment