Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Halloween - Dark & Dreary Style!

Hi Stampers!

I LOVE Halloween and it will be here before you know it! I have wanted the Dark & Dreary stamp set for awhile and when it arrived I had to use it :)



I am LOVING this set! I also LOVE the Designer Series paper for Halloween - FRIGHTFUL SIGHT - has some GREAT patterns! Remember almost all the DSP is BUY 3 GET 1 FREE until the 31st! Stock up here!

DARK & DREARY STAMP SET - WOOD MOUNT #120837 $19.95 & CLEAR MOUNT #121151 $14.95



Here is what I used on this card:
Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: DARK & DREARY

Paper: Stampin Up! Basic Black, Cajun Craze, FRIGHTFUL SIGHT DSP

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in basic black, cajun craze

Accessories: Stampin Up! Decorative label punch, 1/2" circle punch, versamark, clear embossing powder, heat tool, basic black brads, basic black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment