Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Birthday with Balloon Kaylee!


Hello Friends, It's Marcy with some inspiration for you all today! 

I've been on a roll with making birthday cards and here is another one to share with you...


 This summer has been filled with so many birthdays!!!  In fact, we are celebrating my youngest son, Ethan's birthday today! We also have another birthday on Sunday and one next week.  I'm not exactly sure who will be getting this birthday card but it will definitely be given to a birthday celebrant soon!  The cute girl on my card is called Balloon Kaylee.  She's so adorable and I colored up her hair and skin with my Copic Markers.  I ended up paper piecing pretty much everything else on her.  The fun papers I used for this as well as the background are from Doodlebug Designs called Sugar Shoppe.  These papers are so perfect for birthday themed cards.  To finish off my card, I added some sequins and some twine.  The sentiment is also from this same cute stamp set. 

Here are the Supplies Used:
Balloon Kaylee - Some Odd Girl
Sugar Shoppe - Doodlebug Designs
Black Tuxedo -Memento Ink
Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see the items used on my card and all the fun SOG stamp sets.   We also have the "Sensational Sunday" blog hop tomorrow so hope you stop by again to visit and join in!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect

Marcy, this is just too cute! I love how you colored the image. The layering and those background papers are just perfect! Tfs Patricia B

Post a Comment