Thursday, July 3, 2014

Rainbow WIll Come

Happy Thursday everyone!

I really thought I would share this card today with all the brightness it fits summer to the fullest right now I think. In fact so exciting because Laura just loaded lots of new stuff in the store including new MFT products! Check out the new stuff here.



I love these papers I have been hoarding and I got to use a special flower a friend sent to me a while ago (guilty of hoarding again)!


I tried the paper piecing thing and once I got the photos edited I realized I forgot a step. Make sure you take a black marker around the edges of the paper you cut out for paper piecing. I notice you could se white spots here and there where it should look like black ink from stamping. 

Thanks so much for stopping by to day and make sure you stop by daily for more inspiration. 


Items Used:
My Favorite Things - A La Modes - The Rainbow Will Come
Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss

1 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect

Love this card! The image, the colors are just perfect! Tfs Patricia B

Post a Comment