Monday, December 8, 2014

Singing Loud

Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's a Holly-Day Monday and my turn to show you some inspiration.   Today I made six tags, lol, once I got started on one, I had to make the set.


I also added some glossy accents to the noses. I thought about a red nose, but there is nothing like a black shiny nose, lol.   I used the Blueprints 6 tags die to cut them out with the Snowy Day music paper and sponged with old paper ink using my distressed blending tool.  I then used the scallop edged circle to cut out with the red Snowy Day paper.  I used the mini doily's to cut out the white.  I stamped my Reindeer on X-Press It paper six times and colored them first with E23, E25, E27 and then the antlers with E41, E42, E43, then I fussy cut them all out and layered up.  I used a couple punches I had on hand to make the tag tops in green but later noticed this was included in the Die-namics Blueprints Tag Builder set, lol.  That would have been helpful to know, lol.  

I hope you are having a great season!  Don't forget to stop by the New Items in the store and check out what you want to get in the mail for your own Holly-Day!  There is also a few hours left to get into our current challenge!  

Thanks for Looking and checking in on us, 

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment