Thursday, December 11, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

I hope you all have been having a wonderful week. Shanna here today to share a Magnolia card for you all. These images are just so fun to color and so darn cute to play with. 

Not really too much to say about this card today except I had fun trying to color the pleats in her dress. Not sure I succeeded to the point of some. I would so love to see Alyce color this image so I could get a better idea of how to color the pleats! 


I colored the image with copics YAY! And I remembered to distress everything!


I also finished the card off with a sentiment from a new release set from SugarPea Designs!



Items Used:
Magnolia Stamp - Waiting For Christmas Collection -  (Coming Soon)
SugarPea Designs - Sweet Treats Christmas (Coming Soon)
My Mind's Eye - Joyous

0 comments:

Post a Comment