Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Wipe Stripe Technique

Hi Everyone!

One of the techniques we will be doing in my April technique class coming up on the 28th is the Baby Wipe Technique. You can use a baby wipe to create fun backgrounds or a custom ink pad. Here is one of the cards we will be making in class.

This card uses the BABY WIPE STRIPE technique. You take a baby wipe and fold it into a square. Mine was about 3 inches by 3 inches. You take re-inkers and place drops along the folded side, alternating your colors. Then you swipe it across glossy paper. I started my swipe in the middle and then moved it up and down to cover the entire cardstock for my sky.



I love how it turned out! If you want to try one here is what I used:

Stamp Sets: Stampin Up! Inspired by Nature

Paper: Stampin Up! Glossy white, basic black & bermuda bay

Ink: Stampin Up! Re-inkers in bermuda bay, crushed curry, dusty durango & real red, black stazon

Accessories: Stampin Up! Two-Step Bird Punch, dimensionals

Be sure to check back tomorrow where I will show you another card we will be making in class only this will use the baby wipe as an ink pad. Happy Stamping!

Pin It

2 comments:

Ann Schach

This card turned out to be gorgeous! I will definitely have to try this technique!

centraliaguy

That is awesome looking!

Post a Comment