Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Bird-Day!

Hi Everyone!
Here is a super cute card that I made using the Two-Step Owl Punch & the Season of Friendship stamp set.



What I did was take the tree from the Season of friendship stamp set and stamped it horizontally so it looks like a tree branch! Then I popped my owl using dimensionals on the branch. I used the Scallop Oval punch to create wings on my owl! I just punched one and cut it in half. The folded wing I did by glueing the wing to the back of the owl, folding it forward and secured with a dimensional. The cute sentiment is from the stamp set Pun Fun! The little cupcake is from the Short & Sweet stamp set. Really quick & cute card! Have a great day all!

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Season of Friendship, Pun Fun, Short & Sweet

Paper: Stampin Up! Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Basic Black, DSP - Blueberry Crisp

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Old Olive

Accessories: Stampin Up! Two Step Owl Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large & Small oval punches, Scallop border punch, paper piercer set, white gel pen, dimensionals, sponges. Stampin write markers: daffodil delight, melon mambo, real red

Pin It

4 comments:

Renee

Two of my favorites, love the lil owl, and I am waiting for the season of friendship stamp set it is on back order, apparently we ALL love it :D The card is adorable. Tfs hugz n blessings.

Stampin' Mom of Four

Great card. Love the owl wings and the cupcake, too!

Following you via Stampin' Connection:
http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

Patti

This is adorable. The owl punch is a favorite of mine. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection (#247 on list). Stop by my blog for a visit some time.
http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

Lorraine Toll

absolutely adorable! TFS!
Now following from lorrainesstampincorner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment