Monday, February 7, 2011

I've Got The Blues...

Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope your day has been going well so far! I have a really hard time using the color Not Quite Navy so I challenged myself to make a card using it! I have also been wanting to use my new stamp set Morning Cup so here is what I came up with:



I thought it turned out pretty cute! I stamped the coffee cup on the backside of the DSP Blueberry Crisp paper that I wanted to use because of the heart in the middle. Then I just cute them out and paper pieced it to the cups. I colored my handles using a blender pen & not quite navy ink. This would be a great card for a friend when they have those cold winter time blues!

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Morning Cup, Hostess Set Afterthoughts

Paper: Stampin Up! Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, DSP Blueberry Crisp

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Stampin Up! Large & Small Tag Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sponges, 2-way glue pen, blender pen

Pin It

2 comments:

helloholley

I'm dying for this stamp set!!! This is just making me want it more,LOL!!!Such a pretty card!!!! Thanks for visiting me and following my blog....I'm following you too from Stampin' Connection!

Tammy

I love this card. I am looking for uses for this set, thanks. I'm following you too from Stampin' Connection.

Post a Comment