Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good evening everyone! I absolutely love the new Easter Blossoms Stamp set in Occasions mini and have seen some gorgeous cards made with it, so I couldn't wait to ink it up! Here is the card that I made for my birthday card class that I put on last night.



I love how the white flowers from the branch really pop off the bashful blue. It looks so pretty when you see it in person. Sometimes my camera just doesn't cooperate with some colors to get a good photo of it! To create this card I stamped the branch in early espresso and then went over all the branch areas with my Chocolate Chip marker. Then I colored the flowers using my white signo gel pen. Quick & very pretty card that can be used for multiple occasions! I was inspired by a card made by genesis on splitcoast stampers. She did the branch on pink, looks very pretty too!

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Easter Blossoms, Occasional Quotes Hostess Set

Paper: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Early Espresso

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Early Espresso

Accessories: Stampin Up! Photo Corner Punch, Glitter Brads, dimensionals, white uni-ball signo gel pen, chocolate chip stampin write marker, framed tulips embossing folder, big shot

Pin It

2 comments:

Kendra Richardson

Thanks for sharing your ideas! I'm follower #367 from SC. You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

Stacie Ford

I love this card! Thanks for sharing. Following you from SC. Stop by my blog sometime! http://www.stampingwithstacie.blogspot.com
Stacie

Post a Comment