Thursday, March 17, 2011

Scentsy Recipe Page - Blueberry Muffins

Good morning everyone!

I am SUPER EXCITED because this upcoming Saturday I suggested the website for splitcoaststampers inspiration challenge and Stephanie, the lady that hosts it, wants to use it and asked me to create a sample card for the challenge page! YAY! I am waiting impatiently to show everyone so in the meantime I will have to show you this instead :)

I thought I would share with you my latest Scentsy Recipe scrapbook page that I created for my last Scentsy home party as hostess & door prize gifts. This one is to create the scent BLUEBERRY MUFFINS! Smells delicious! This doesn't use all Stampin Up! products but pretty close... and they are just too darn cute not to share!



I think it turned out super adorable! I hand drew the floor using a ruler, my grid paper & a chocolate chip marker. I love Whiff of Joy stamps they are so cute! The little mouse is named Henry and this is their Henry Celebrating Mouse stamp. I colored him and the cupcakes using prismacolor pencils & gamsol. Here are the Stampin Up! products I used:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes,

Paper: Stampin Up! Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla Designer Series Paper from the Neutrals paper pack (LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper pack!)

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Brilliant Blue (retired, basic black

Accesories: Stampin Up! chocolate chip marker, stampin grid paper, blender pens for the blueberries with brilliant blue ink, close to cocoa marker (retired), stampin dimensionals

Pin It

1 comments:

Anonymous

Way to cute and adorable!! I followed over from the Stampin' Connection Thread and now following your blog! Please follow my blog. Thanks!!!

Post a Comment