Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scentsy Recipe Page - SOPAPILLAS

Good evening all!

Besides being a Stampin Up! Demonstrator I am also a Scentsy Consultant. I love scrapbooking recipes and one of the great things about Scentsy is that you can combine scents to create new smells. The possibilities are endless which makes it so fun! Anyway, I periodically create mini scrapbook pages that contain a Scentsy recipe for hostess gifts, door prizes, or just handing out special samples. I use mostly Stampin Up! products but not all but they are so cute I have to show them off! Here is my latest one: SOPAPILLAS



Everything is Stampin Up! except the little chihuahua dog, it is from one of the small clear stamp sets that are like $1.00 at the craft stores. If you want to try out this recipe or any of the other Scentsy Recipes I have you can purchase them from my Scentsy Website.

Here are the Stampin Up! products that I used, most are retired now.

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Bacgrounds, Carved & Candlelit

Paper: Stampin Up! Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Old Olive, River Rock, Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Stampin Up! Trio flower punch, Basic Pearls, glue dots, simensionals, 1" circle punch, basic black marker,sponges

Pin It

1 comments:

Anonymous

A great design for the little dog.

Post a Comment