Monday, September 5, 2011

Vintage Field Flowers

Good Morning everyone!

I had a chance to break out one of my favorite new stamp sets in the new catalog - FIELD FLOWERS. This is a GORGEOUS two step stamp set. I haven't really used the two step stamp sets much but this one was too pretty to pass up! With all the different color combinations you can do this set is one I will use ALOT! Playing around with it, I created two cards using the same layout. I just changed the flower colors and color pallettes. The cool thing about this set is that you don't have to do the two-step using two differenr colors to create your flowers. You can use the more solid flower image and just do one color. I did that with the cherry cobbler card. Here they are:



This is my cherry cobbler, early espresso & very vanilla version. Like I said this flower uses the more solid image flower stamp in cherry cobbler ink only. I then stamped the center of the flower in early espresso.



This one is my Baja Breeze, soft suede & very vanilla version. This flower set I did the two-step stamping using pool party first and then baja breeze over it. Here is a close up of the flowers - hopefully you can see the two colors.



This is an awesome stamp set that you can use for all occasions. With all the color combinations you can try the possibilities are endless! Here is what I used on these cards.

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: En Francais, Field Flowers

Paper: Stampin Up!
Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in
Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Pool Party

Accessories: Stampin Up! Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Always Articoke Marker, dimensionals, sponges, polks dots textured impressions embossing folder, big shot, edge distressor.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment