Saturday, April 12, 2014

Got Lemons?


Hello, It's  Marcy here for some inspiration on a Saturday! How is everyone doing?  I am so excited as today starts my first day of some much needed vacation time! Now most of my time off will probably be doing some Spring cleaning and getting ready for the Easter holiday.  Can you believe it's almost Easter?!!!  I am hoping I can also include some fun time with the family, some relaxation and of course, some crafting time!:)

So here is my card...


My card today features another adorable images from the Pure Innocence collection by MFT.  I just can't get enough of this cute gal!  This one is called "Pucker Up" and I had so much fun coloring her up with my copics.   I just love her cute little lemonade stand!  The fun lemon paper I used in the background is from a collection called "Nan's Favourites" by Kaisercraft.  I kept my card pretty simple adding some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye, some yellow twine and a button.  The cute sentiment "Got Lemons" is from the same PI stamp set.

Here are the Supplies Used:
Scalloped Ovals - Spellbinders
 Mustard Seed - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Nan's Favourites - Kaisercraft
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Black Tuxedo -Memento Ink
Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see the items used on my card and to see all of the latest MFT Pure Innocence stamp sets!  Hope to see you back here tomorrow for the fun "Sensational Sunday" blog hop!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

So cute Marcy! Love how you used this sketch and the cute image. I haven't inked her up in a long while and she is so adorable, I need to.

Post a Comment