Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Look Who's A Big Girl Now!


Hi Stampers!

Wow! It has been AGES since I got to post anything on here! The other Design Team ladies have been doing an awesome job during my hiatus dealing with all our family emergencies keeping you inspired with their stunning projects. It really felt like things would never start to look up, but they finally are :)

I wanted to get back to my Design Team duties for The Cutting Cafe  for what short time there is left for this session. I have to say that Regina has been so amazing and supportive, and extremely patient while letting me take the time to handle everything going on with my family this last month and half. It really means the world to me. Thank you so much Regina!

Now you are going to have to go easy on me today because this is literally the first thing I have made in about a month! I felt like I was a new stamper - LOL! I even was shaking when I started to color because I didn't want to mess it up - LOL!

This week we got to use the SUPER ADORABLE new printable stamp set called Big Girl Elisha Jean and Friends. These are larger versions of Regina's adorable character stamps. I have to say that I really LOVE this size, they are so cute and fun to color. I used the Ruby. J. image from the set for my card.



I paper pieced her dress. The seed packet and watermelon are from Flourishes Stamps. My designer papers are from an old October Afternoon pad I had.

Here is a close up of Ruby. J.


I think she is super cute :)

And speaking of Big Girls... I thought I would share a few pictures of my little niece Zaena. She was born a little over 9 weeks premature. She has been gaining weight pretty steadily and is off her oxygen. She is starting to take milk from the breast and is doing awesome! She still has her feeding tube, but she is getting less through that every day. She is up to 4 lbs 4 oz now, so 2 more ounces and she will have gained a whole pound since she was born :)



Well, I better get this submitted! Be sure to check out The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Blog to see how my fellow teamies used their images! While you are there leave a comment and you could be this week's lucky prize winner of some free files from The Cutting Cafe! How fun is that?!?!

Thanks for stopping by today! It feels good to start getting back in the swing of things :)
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - #74 For A Friend
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Card Mania - #43 - Lace and Pearls
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Food and or Drink
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Texturize It

10 comments:

Regina Easter

oh my word Ruby J is the sweetest ever.....love all the different elements you used on the card and what a sweet baby..so precious...what a blessing..hugs

Maire Gamber

Very sweet card! I am your newest follower! Love the skin tones! :D
Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!
Hugs,
Marie, DT

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh Laura, this is so adorable, love the fabulous design and no, you did not forget how to color or design.

Love the pics of the baby, she is so cute!!!!

Unknown

Great coloring Laura and gorgeous card! The baby is adorable too!

Dangina Martinez

That bike didn't need training wheels after all, lol. Love it! The seed packet is new to me and I like it. So sweet.

Blankina

"welcome back" lovely card and pictures!
Hugs Blankina

PaperDaisies

Welcome back Laura. The photos of those babies are so sweet. Your card is stunning. I am in awe of colouring, as always. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Athina

Oh, they are just adorable! So glad you got some crafty time in! Just like riding a bike, great card!

Marcy

Great to see your post Laura! Love your card and the precious pics!

KraftyKoolKat

What a fab creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Post a Comment