Monday, March 31, 2014

The Easter Bunny is Coming to Town....

Hi Friends and Stampers, 

Happy Holly-Day Monday.   I know, I know, me too.   But I hope I can provide you with some inspiration for when you do get a little time to get inky.  I actually made a card that inspired another Scrap page layout!  I have now double the number of scrap pages I've done in a year!  Whoot.  Okay, don't be too impressed, it's only a few, but I do have the Scrapping Fever now, so you can expect at least one more, lol. 

Here is my card for you today:



My Copic Colors are: G24, G21, G20 - for the greens, C1, C0 - shading on the bunny, R81, R83, R85 - Pink dress and hat, E25, E23, E21 for the little bunnies, RV00, RV10 for the cheeks and in the ears.  So I sat back and loved this one.  It's simple but it's so Easterish.   And I thought about what I would do with this One Big Hoppy Family set on a scrap page layout.  So I did it.








I used the basket, the marshmallow looking bunnies and the eggs from the Woven Basket Die-Namics.  I have a system I use when I am cutting out multiples of the same and so it's all assembly line work, lol.   Here is a close up of the stamps I used on the layout:


I added some glitter to the Letters, Numbers, Bow and Eggs, but it's not really showing up on these pictures.   The additional Copic colors I used are: E35, E34, E31 for the smaller bunnies, Y35, Y13 for the eggs, B91, B93.  I do have an airbrush but sometimes I just like to sponge on some Memento Cantaloupe and Tangelo for a warm sunny feel.   I also dearly love punch art and I have seen this bunny on several cards at Splitcoast Stampers.  I am not too sure who to give the credit to, but I did shamelessly KopyKat it and added the ears and the pom pom tail to it. 

This may be the first time I scrapped a layout for an event that hasn't taken place, lol.  I'm so years behind that sometimes it's just good to look ahead and now I know I have to have six really good pictures! lol. 

Thanks for Looking and I hope I have inspired you today. 

Holly


1 comments:

Shanna Shands

These are AWESOME!!!

Post a Comment