Friday, March 7, 2014

Skating By! Friday Inspiration with Athina

Hello Friends!

It is Friday again (FINALLY!), so that means it is Athina here to provide a little bit of inspiration.  It has been a busy week here with traveling and playing catch up from being back.  I headed south to Atlanta and Birmingham to see a catalytic converter smelter process.  Very cool how they take a dirty car part and turn it back into precious metals to be used again! 

I have to tell you that I pinned a card a while back that was my inspiration for today's card.  You can find it here!  I have used Tiddly Ink - Skating By image, I just love her and thought she fit very well in the design of the card.  I did a little air brushing with Copics in the background!  I also used a liquid applique to add the puffiness to her hat and sleeves.  A full list of enabling supplies is included below for your shopping pleasure.

Supplies used:

Be sure to stop by and join us this in this weeks Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes Challenge!  Just show us what you have created and posted!  Also, I have been seeing some new goodies loaded in the store!  I have a gift certificate burning a whole in my pocket!  I must shop soon!

Hugs
Athina

0 comments:

Post a Comment