Thursday, March 27, 2014

Little Trumpety Baby Box Inspiration


It is a new Thursday this week. That means it is time for some Shanna Inspiration.

I got to use my Portrait again for this fun baby box I created. I love cutting 3d objects with this. It is so much easier then having to do everything by hand and trust me... I may have a Math degree but honestly, I am not architect! Maybe I should have went to school for that! It would really come in handy now!


I colored this image with copics. I love the way I colored him too. I was trying a vintage technique of coloring. I would like to call it a European style honestly. So many over in Sweden and the UK and other parts of Europe color with the beautiful and soft technique using Distress Inks. I am not so brave to try the watercoloring. I have been dying too but just don't have the time to sit and really try!



Here you can see how deep the box is. You can fit quite a bit in here. 


Items Used:
Magnolia Stamps - Little Trumpety with Bow (Lost and Found Collection Coming Soon)
Magnolia Doo Hickey - Star Tag

1 comments:

Blankina

How pretty!!
The box is already a present by itself.
Hugs Blankina

Post a Comment