Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sensational Sunday Inspirations + Candy

Hi Stampers,

Before we get started we need to draw the name of who will be in our March Gift Voucher Drawing.

This week the comment was chosen from Nina's Blog using Mr. Random...


Here are your random numbers:
16
Timestamp: 2014-03-09 03:06:30 UTC

# 16 - Sammy who said: What a cutie. Great paper! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Congratulations! You will be in our $20.00 gift voucher drawing on April 6th

Who is in the drawing so far...
1. Sammy

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

As I mentioned last week on our Sunday Post, this last month has been a rough one for our family. We have had to say good-bye to far too many relatives and friends in such a short time frame. You didn't really get to process the first loss before we were dealing with another.

We did have two little miracles that joined our family during this time that really gave some much needed rays of sunshine during the rough times.



This cutie is our little niece... Audessey Isabella who was born prematurely at only 32 weeks on Feb. 20th. She weighed 2 lbs 8 ozs when she was born. These pictures are from a few days ago and she is now up to 2 lbs 15 oz and doing well!

Then at 4:35 yesterday morning I received a call from my sister while I was at work and my niece Trista was having her baby also. She went into premature labor initially last Saturday, they got it stopped and sent her home. On Wednesday she was having contractions 2 - 3 minutes apart and they were able to slow it down for the last few days but couldn't stop it any longer. So I made it to the hospital with 40 minutes to spare to help welcome our newest addition - Zaena Riley who was born at 31 1/2 weeks and weighs 3 lbs 6 oz. She came out breathing on her own and is doing awesome :) 






Now we have one more known hurdle coming, on Wednesday my cousin will be admitted to the hospital for a lung biopsy and if it is cancer they are removing half of her right lung immediately because the mass she has is fast growing. Hopefully things will go as well as they can, given the circumstances.

With everything being so crazy this week, I didn't realize I didn't get my post listed for Tuesday so I will share my project with you for Sunday's Inspiration. 



This is a card I created for this week's Crafty Sentiments Designs - Spots & Dots challenge and the Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes Challenge. I used the Nurse Primrose rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs. This is one that I will be adding to the store once I get a chance to get more new things listed.

With Zaena arriving safely and having a few days off before Wednesday, I am planning to first get caught up on shipping and emails, and then will start adding loads more new things in the store this week.

We appreciate all the patience and support over the last month...we are finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel....let's hope it keeps getting brighter!

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Blankina

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:




8 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Congrat's Auntie X2!!! I will be praying for your cousin. OMGosh the pics are so adorable and I love the little foot prints.
Amazing card, I love your little nurse and the great design! Fabulous.

Regina Easter

OMG.........CONGRATS CONGRATS...what a blessing....super hugs my friend and what an adorable card

Debs

You've had so much going on.....I wish you all the best. Your card is gorgeous I love the colours you've used

Dangina Martinez

Yay! A Sweet Baby Girl! She is so adorable and I'm happy that all went well. Congrats to the parents and the Auntie!
Love the gorgeous image and card!

Athina

What a beautiful baby girl! I love the band aids on the card. Great layout!

Sunshine HoneyBee

Wonderful DT creations to inspire me.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

ionabunny

Sorry you have had such a sad time but those two tiny new lives will help the healing. So tiny. Sending positive thoughts across the pond Love your card.

PaperDaisies

Such a great card Laura. Love the colour combo. Congratulations on your good news. Keep your chin up! Hugs Nina

Post a Comment