Monday, March 24, 2014

Halloween 2013

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day Monday, I hope everyone in blog land is having a great day.  It's my turn to show you some inspiration.  I am a card maker by nature but lately I have been trying to get some scrap pages made and all my dies and goodies available at Loves Rubberstamps, sure make it a lot of fun.  Before very much more time past, I wanted to Scrap last Halloween.

Copic Markers YR18, YR23
 
Okay, so I have been hunting and gathering dies and supplies for a while, lol.   I love shopping for new supplies at Loves Rubberstamps because Laura carries many different companies and I like to mix and match.  I have so many photo's I want to scrap, so hopefully you will start to see many more scrap pages from me, lol.   Crossing my fingers! lol.
 
I love how the picket fence and the house match the ones in the paper.  I stamped my ghost on vellum and colored the other side with my Copic Markers.  I also bought the 6X6 pad and I was able to use some of those scraps for the leaves too. 
 
Don't forget to check out our current challenge, you still have a few hours to play and tomorrow will bring a whole New Challenge! 
 
Thanks for Looking in on us,
 
Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment