Monday, April 7, 2014

Time for Pizza!

Happy Holly-Day Monday!

It's my turn to show you some Inspiration!



Copic Markers Used: C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, R29, R27, R24, E000, E00, E21, Y15, Y17, E43, E42, E27, E25, E23, E11, E13.
I saw this cute paper over at a LSS store and I knew it would be perfect for my little pizza guy. I have a ton of pictures of the kids on random days at Chucky Cheese, so I just added that journaling and the date on the other side checked panel. I couldn't help myself, I had to use this months Sugarsketch again and make a matching pizza guy card. He is one of my favorite images. I just love him.
I promise to be over the Scrap Page Frenzy soon, but I am having such a great time and I have a ton more pictures to Scrap. I love encorporating what I have in stamps and dies to the pages. Have you used some stamps and dies in your Scrap pages lately? To further inspire you, I want you to head over to the Loves Rubberstamps New Items! I promise there is more goodies added to the store!
And be sure to join us in our New Challenge tomorrow where I am Yes, Again, making another scrap page layout! lol.
Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment