Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Festive Snowmen

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is staying warm! It is FREEZING here....only a balmy 7 degrees this early morning! I had to break out one of my favorite snowmen stamps because well , it's cold - LOL! Here is my card for today:



I was trying to do a card with a more traditional color scheme. I think it turned out pretty cute! The background is made by inking my square lattice embossing folder with real red ink before running it through the big shot. I like how it turned out, kind of a Christmasy plaid look!

Here is what I used:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Holiday Lineup, Loads of Love (sentiment)

Paper: Stampin Up! Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Real Red

Accessories: Stampin Up! Square Lattice embossing folder, big shot, Stampin Up Markers, stamp-a-ma-jig

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment