Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reindeer Peeker made with Owl Punch!!

I am sooooo excited to share this card! I haven't seen this anywhere yet so who knows, I maybe the first - LOL! I was trying to think of a card to do and my owl punch sitting on my desk caught my eye. I started looking at the pieces and the owl body reminded me of a reindeer head and then the stomach part reminded me of hooves and WAAAAHHHLAAAAH.... my reindeer peeker was born! Rudolph's nose, the white and black part of the eye, are all from the owl punch too. The pinks of the ears, the antlers and the marina mist eyes are all pieces from the Sizzix die Swirls Scribbles. Check Rudolph out!



Isn't he the cutest??

The layout for this card was inspired by this one I saw on splitcoast by Bee-Bee.

I used the color coach to choose my colors. This color scheme was suggested on the basic black card: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze & Basic Black.



I stamped the small swirl from priceless in versamark & heat embossed with iridescent ice on the baja breeze layer. Here is a closer peek at Rudolph for you!



I LOVE how he turned out - too cute!

Here is what I used:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Big On Christmas, Priceless

Paper: Stampin Up! Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stampin Up! Versamark, Iridescent Ice, Heat tool, 1/8" black taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, blender pen, Stampin Up pastel chalk, Stampin Wrute markers in Old Olive, More Mustard, Basic Black, dimensionals, Owl Punch, Swirls Scribbles Sizzix Die, Big Shot, Color Coach, White Gel pen, Crystal effects

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy

Yes, he IS the cutest! He's adorable!

Whimcees

Hello!

Your reindeer is so cute - love it! The card layout is wonderful - he looks so cute peeking over the present! I will definitely have to make one today! Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you some sunshine!

Barbara Diane

Post a Comment