Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunset Deer

Good morning everyone! I can say for sure that the weather outside is frightful! We are having blizzard warnings for my state! Good day to stay in and stamp! I wanted to share with you a card I did for an inspiration challenge on splitcoaststampers. Each week they post a website for you to look through and pick an object that inspires you to create a card or project. For this challenge you were to go to the Bronner's Christmas Wonderland website and choose something to inspire you. Let me tell you - I had a very hard time picking just one! I will definately be doing some more because they have a ton of great products that will definately inspire you! Here is the ornament I choose for my inspiration:



And here is my card that I created:



I love how it turned out! This could be used for a lot of different occasions and is a perfect "man" card since they are so hard to make cards for at least I think anyway!

Take a look through the Bronner's website and see what you can find for inspiration! It is a lot of fun!

Here is what I used to create my card:

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Nature Silhouette, Season of Friendship, Lovely As a Tree

Paper: Stampin Up! Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Early Espresso

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze

Accessories: Stampin Up! Versamark, Clear embossing powder, heat gun, sponges, post it notes for masking.

Pin It

1 comments:

Penny Hanuszak

What a gorgeous card. Very masculine and the color combos are terrific! You truly were inspired by the ornament. TFS!

Post a Comment