Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Summer Hydrangea

Good Morning everyone!

Today's card is the second project that I made using the Because I Care Hostess set. This card is super quick to make and turned out gorgeous if I do say so myself! :)

This would be a great card to have in your stash because it can be used for many types of occasions.



This is a square card that measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" so it does not cost any extra postage to mail.

To make it I inked up the stamp with versamark then used my elegant eggplant inkpad to put ink just on the flower head. Then I used my old olive marker on the leaves and stem and stamped on whisper white. I then clear embossed the flower. Added a little more color to the leaves with my marker. Cut the circle out using my coluzzle and then sponged the edges with early espresso. Mounted on the scallop circle die. That is it! Hope you enjoy it! I want to try to do this with some other colors too. I have seen this flower done with melon mambo and it is so pretty.... hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Because I Care Hostess Set

Paper: Stampin Up! Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Very Vanilla

Ink: Stampin Up! Classic ink pads in Elegant Eggplant, early espresso

Accessories: Stampin Up! Square lattice embossing folder, versamark, clear embossing powder, heat tool, sponges, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, dimensionals, big shot, coluzzle, Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die

Pin It

1 comments:

Jeannette Dailey

Where do you get envelopes this size to mail a 4 1/4 * 4 1/4 card?

Post a Comment