Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Sunday Shares - May 27th

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying this lovely 3-day Holiday Weekend! It has been pretty busy here with going through the Design Team Applicants and trying to choose our first Design Team! We have filled two spots so far and are working on the other spots! I am excited to reveal who our choices are because you will be BLOWN AWAY by their talent! But you will have to wait till Tuesday until we get all the spots filled and confirmed :)

Before I share today's cards I want to take a moment and thank our Military members and their families. Without their bravery, courage and selfless actions we would not enjoy the freedoms we do have. Words can never express the true gratitude I feel but thank you for all you do!

I have a little confession...I am obsessed with one of the newest release sets from Paper Smooches called Alfresco. This set is just so flippin cute! I haven't had the time to break my set out and play with it but everytime I have a few minutes I find myself searching for cards and projects made with it and there are LOTS of cute ones! Check out this super adorable card that I found...

This super cute card was created by Angela Thomas. I absolutely love the way she colored her image and the fun colors she used. Reminds me of going on a fun summer picnic. You can read all about Angela's inspiration and how she created this card in her blog post. If you have some time check out the rest of her blog too... Sparkle and Bling Mean Everything she does AMAZING work and has lots of cute eye candy for you!

Not only am I just obsessed with little Alfresco... I am obsessed with Paper Smooches in general...LOL! Kim has a way of designing sets that have simple, but adorable images that are super versatile and fun to use. I always love to search her line because I am always blown away by all the creative ways people come up to use her images. Here is another one of my favorite Paper Smooches finds that I came across this last week.

This cutie is created by Denise Marzec. Denise used the Little Chickie image from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set. This is another of my favorite sets... I know I have lots :) I really love how Denise colored her image and the way she did her background around it with the little dots of color. Great idea! Please check out Denise's blog post about this card. Denise is a super talented lady and is a member of the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Alumni. Her splitcoaststampers gallery is here peanutbee and her blog, The Paper Landscaper.

This next card is AMAZING and done with airbrushing! When I first saw this I was blown away by the vibrant colors and it just really catches your eye AND it is a one layer card! Check this out...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! This card was created by Holly who goes by kopykat on splitcoaststampers. She can do some amazing things with her airbrushing! This card uses an image from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps that is from their Krafty Klubhouse Kit - Going Places! I want you to know that we just received our Kraftin Kimmie Stamps order in the mail yesterday and I will be loading them in the store later today... including this set that Holly used! Check out Holly's splitcoaststampers gallery, kopykat and also her blog, KopyKat Creations she has TONS of super cute stuff!

My last card I want to share today is one made using my favorite Stamping Bella line... Uptown Girls!

This was craeted by mitchygitchygoomy on splitcoaststampers. The image she used is called Lolly and Her Brolly and she is one of the newest release Uptown Girls Stamps! I absolutely LOVE the colors she choose for her card and the cute paper piecing she did with the designer paper. I also love the sparkle she added to the clouds. She did a beautiful job! Speaking of jobs.... I better skee-daddle off to mine! I hope you enjoyed today's shares!

Extra Special thank yous to Angela, Denise, Holly & MitchyGitchyGoomy for allowing me to share their awesome creations with all of you! Take some time and check out these ladies blogs and galleries - they have LOTS of great projects to see!

Take care all & travel safe this weekend! Laura

3 comments:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy)

Hi Laura!! Thanks for the mention:) I took a peek around your store and am just waiting for my pkg. to arrive hopefully sometime this week!! Michele (mitchygitchy...)

CraftyMomOf3

Super cute and fabulous projects!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, thanks so much for featuring my card and all your kind words, it's so fun to see this on your blog.

Post a Comment