Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Introducing the First LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS DESIGN TEAM!

Good Morning everyone!

I am SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have completed our Design Team search and wanted to introduce you to our very first Loves Rubberstamps Design Team!


                                                         Meredith Winston
I have been doing fine art, crafting, sewing, knitting, collaging and photography for as long as I remember. My style changes as the wind blows. I used to rage against this while trying to carve my “niche” so to speak but I’ve learned to love how versatile my taste can be, ever changing and ever evolving. I am a stay at home, 39 year old Mother of two super, extra-delicious, fantastic children ages 7.5 and 6 respectively; I have a loving and supportive husband of 15 years along with an awesome dog named Katie. I have always loved making things with my hands. I specifically ADORE making cards, scrappy projects and alterable creations. I find inspiration EVERWHERE. I consider myself very blessed to be able to do what I LOVE every single day!



                                                             Olivia Marmara
My name is Olivia Marmara. I am a soon to be 35 year old (Gemini baby!) who resides in New Jersey, USA with my hubby of nearly 10 years, three daughters 8, 5 and 3 and my two four legged children AKA: my dogs. Though I have loved crafting via drawing, writing, or cross-stitching since I was young, I only began to start scrapbooking/card making in 2008 after being hooked by an Cricut infomercial. I have found over time that I most enjoy using rubberstamps over digis and still love to crank-up my Cricut for alot of my projects as well. My other passions are singing where I sing in a community choir, animal rescue as a foster parent for puppies for local animal rescue in NJ and Girl Scouts (I am a troop leader for two different troops for my oldest and middle). I am primarily a SAHM for my girls but do work per-diem every other weekend nights as an emergency room social worker in the hospital. I am SUPER EXCITED to be a part of this design team with a fabulous store that carries some of my favorite rubberstamps. I look forward to a great term with a group of VERY talented women who I am honored to be chosen to be a part of.


                                                          Lisa Rasmussen
My name is Lisa and I am from Vacaville, CA a small”ish” suburb near the San Francisco bay area. I am a full time student working towards my bachelor’s degree in European History. I have been married for 3 years. My wonderful husband Nick is in law enforcement for the State of California and works odd shifts, those are the times I sneak off to my stamp room. He not only supports this addiction, oops I mean “hobby,” 110%, but he is also my number one fan. We only have our adorable fur-baby Spike and he is the light of our lives. I started stamping in July 2007 when my stepmom showed me some of her stamping stuff. We stamped for 4 hours and the rest is history. I soon became an avid follower of Splitcoast Stampers and started trying all different companies out there. When not stamping I enjoy reading, wine tasting in Napa, going to concerts, musicals, ballet and to the movies. I love designing and I am honored to be a part of this design team!

                                                        Jacqueline Smith

My name is Jacqueline Smith. I’m from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I’m a 47 year old widow with a 17 year old son name Cameron plus a cute yellow Lab name Sarah. As long as I can remember, I have done something crafty since I was 10 years old. First it was macramé, then cross stitching, candle making and painting. Then I discovered rubber stamping/ scrapbooking 10 years ago when my son was quite young. I love the creative outlet it has given me to make cards or to scrapbook the perfect photo. I put my heart into every detail of the cards I create, which varies from unique cards that have a simplicity to the, to more elaborate cards that are engaging and detailed. My cards are unique with emphasis on the exquisite detail for every occasion and no two cards are exactly alike. I have this obsession about having to be on top of the latest gadgets that hit the market when the CHA comes out twice a year. So I have quite the collection of dies, stamps, inks, markers and paper which helps me come up with the most meticulous card or scrapbook page. Besides card making I love to paint in oils and love to dabble in color pencil. I’m a Horticulturist and I run an Interior Plant Maintenance company with my Dad which gave me a lot of flexibility to be with my son when he came home from school.


                                                                                                    Ceal Pritchett

I am a Christian wife, mother of three, and grammy to one beautiful baby girl and of course I can't leave out our shih tzu Willis, now that my children are out of the nest he has become the baby. I currently reside in the beautiful state of Colorado but but born and raised a Carolina girl. I am a cancer survivor of 9 years and a lover of life and all things paper. I have been crafting in some form since childhood and enjoy blessing others with the talents God has given me.


We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of our applicant's! We had a lot of very talented people apply and it was very hard for us to choose. I wish it was feasible to accept everyone! I am really proud of the team we have selected and I believe that these 5 very talented ladies will put out some amazing things for you to be inspired by! I look forward to working with each and everyone of them!

Be sure to check out our first Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge on Tuesday - June 5th featuring our Design Team members!

Have a wonderful day! - Laura

1 comments:

CraftyMomOf3

Yay!!! So super excited to be here creating with you lovely ladies!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Post a Comment