Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Sunday Shares - May 6th

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope your day is going well! My Sunday will hopefully be spent down in my stamping studio! I need to finish getting it painted so I can start moving all my stuff into it and get it ORGANIZED! Is that even possible in a stamping or craft room? LOL! Mine can be the cleanest it can possibly be until I make a card and then it looks like a craft bomb exploded in there! Can't believe how messy it gets from making one simple card :)

Today I want to share with you some AMAZING cards created by a super talented artist that I came across while looking around pinterest, Cheryl Valadez. Yes...I am addicted to pinning...I can admit it :)

Cheryl's cards are very fun and vibrantly colored. She does AMAZING at coloring her images with copics. I aspire to color like her someday :)

Here are a couple of her cards that really caught my eye...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The background is so cool looking with the brick peeking out. This is a super cool background look for the KennyK Glam Gang stamps from Whimsy Stamps. This cutie she used on this card is called Star.

I really love how Cheryl colored this image called A Pen Friend that is designed by Elisabeth Bell for Belles 'n Whistles. I also love the background and layout she chose. It is simple, yet looks elegant the way she put it together. The two pretty flowers are the perfect touch with the notebook paper background.

These next two cards that I wanted to share are also super cute and are ones that Cheryl created using stamps from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I LOVE this company and am super excited because we are adding them to our store as soon as our order arrives! YAY!! And I didn't know this before but Cheryl is on their design team so I get to see lots more of her amazing work too...double bonus!

This card is probably my second most favorite! I love the Lulu Collection designed by Cheryl Alger for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and we will be adding these to our store soon as well. One of my favorite things to do is scrapbook our favorite family recipes and so this card really jumped out at me. Plus that little muffin pan charm is adorable :)

The last card I wanted to share with you is this one:

This card Cheryl created using the Aphrodite stamp from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and is from the Moonlight Whispers Collection designed by Annie Rodrigue. I think this one jumped out at me because besides the image being cute and colored perfectly...it has my last name on it in red sparkles...LOL!

I love Cheryl's work and think she does a fantastic job not only with coloring her images but also with choosing the perfect backgrounds and layouts to really make the whole card a real work of art. It was SUPER hard choosing my favorites because Cheryl has so many that I just love so I will post the links to where you can find her work and see for yourself :)

Here is a link to Cheryl's Pinterest Board - "My Card Stuff" I could seriously repin all of her cards to my favorite cards board - LOL!

Here is Cheryl's Blog - The Ink Trap

I hope you will visit Cheryl's sites - you will definately be blown away by her work! She is a super talented lady and I am very grateful that she allowed me to share these amazing cards with you today! Thank you so much Cheryl!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday... now I am off to my studio :)

Happy Stamping - Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Casey

Love the cards! Very unique and almost personalized w/o even knowing the person! Great product (that now I'm going to have to try to make! B/c I don't have enough crafty things going on already!).

Post a Comment