Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Sunday Shares

Hi Everyone! Hope you have been enjoying your weekend...mine has went too fast as usual :) I found a couple of the CUTEST cards to share with you today from two amazing artists!

The first of my favorites for this week is an adorable card created by Shelby Thomas. She has an incredible blog called Color Of Happy . I can tell you from first hand experience that her blog is appropriately named because she makes the most adorable cards AND she is amazing at copic coloring. Her cards just pop with bright colors and will leave a smile on your face. It did mine!

Here is one of her cards called Plant Kindness. She used one of my FAVORITE images from the newest company to join our product line, Crafty Sentiments Designs. I am proud to say that right now we are the only store in the United States that carry this line! The image that Shelby used on her card is a new Spring 2012 release called Primrose Garden Flowers . Take a look...

Doesn't this cutie just make you smile? Be sure to visit Shelby's Blog, Color Of Happy and see some more of her fabulous creations!

The next talented artist I came across is Eva and her blog is called, Crafting This and That. Her adorable card uses another of my favorite stamp lines, Wild Rose Studio. Her card uses the cutest elephant on the planet...BELLA! Bella is also the name of my Ja-Tese so of course anything named Bella is adorable :) Eva's card uses the stamp called Bella's Birthday and she used the matching 6x6 scrapbook paper called the Bella Paper Pack. Here is Eva's card, that is called Bella's Birthday ...

Another cutie that just makes me smile! Eva did an AWESOME job coloring her image. I love the soft colors and her white gel pen and stickles she used to add the bling to her balloon. Please be sure to visit Eva's blog and see some more of her eye candy!

I hope you enjoyed today's shares and they put a smile on your face as they did mine! These two ladies are very talented and I really appreciate them both allowing me to share their incredible designs with you! Thank you so much Shelby & Eva!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Happy Stamping - Laura

P.S. if you are wondering what my adorable Bella looks like here she is...she was being silly and wearing her glasses :)

Pin It

1 comments:

eva

thank you so much for your kind words! your bella is a cutie too!

Post a Comment