Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Holly-Day!

Hi Stampers -

I am filling in for Holly this morning because she is a little under the weather and under strict orders from me to get some rest this week since she did an amazing job filling in for me when I had my personal things to struggle through.

Now I know you are here to see some Inspiration from Holly so I thought I would share a few of my favorite works of Holly's that she has done for some of our Loves Rubberstamps Challenges! That way for those of you who maybe don't play along in them won't miss out seeing these gorgeous projects :)


This is an adorable image from one of the newer stamp lines we have added to the store - A Random Fan and this is the super cute Travel Bug image. Holly had created this for our Corrugated Cardboard challenge. I think her coloring is so gorgeous and I love how she used the cardboard in different areas!



I LOVE EVERYTHING about this card! The color scheme is GORGEOUS, the layout is PERFECT, the handmade roses are BEAUTIFUL, Holly's coloring... AMAZING and the touch of glitter...AWESOME! This could not get any more stunning! This was for our most recent Anything Goes Challenge and Holly used the Make It Crafty image called Geeky Love Kiss. 



This adorable creation was for our Sepia or Black & White Coloring Challenge. I think Holly did such a GORGEOUS job with coloring these La La Land Cuties in Sepia! I love the layout too - one of my favorites! I hope Holly does some more coloring in sepia because she totally rocks this technique! 




Now this card really makes me laugh! I can totally relate to this myself with my never-ending struggle with weight loss and yo-yo-ing up and down with my weight! I mean seriously...how you gain 5 pounds from a bad weekend of eating to taking 2 or 3 weeks to lose the same 5 pounds is crazy to me...but it happens and it just does not seem right or fair - LOL! But I know we have all been there in some form or another...some in more form than others and I am in that last category - LOL! So I love stamps like these that help me laugh a little over things that I can relate too :) This set is called Make Me Fat from the Creative Visions line and they have quite a few stamps that are bound to make you laugh out loud :) 



Last but not least is this gorgeous stunner that Holly created. She did not make this for any of our challenges so I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it with you....but I just really loved this clean and simple design. I love the Lily Die-Namics set from My Favorite Things and I am actually going to be working on listing some new MFT over the next few days, this die set being one of them. I just really loved the colors and the embossed background with the simplicity of the design. It makes the flowers and sentiment really pop and makes this so elegant even without all the fancy layers and embellishments. Clean and Simple cards are ones I struggle with so I LOVE seeing such gorgeous examples of this style like Holly's card here!

I hope you enjoyed seeing these blasts from the past from Holly's gorgeous work. To see more of her work be sure to check out and follow Holly's Blog - KopyKat Creations!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you feel better soon Holly!
Hugs - Laura


4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh Laura, you are so super sweet, thank you!!!

Dangina Martinez

Laura you chose some really gorgeous cards to share. Holly did such an amazing job with each and every one of them!

Blankina

Super post, Holly makes such great cards..
Hugs Blankina

IamUniquelyImperfect

I love all of the cards. The images and colors are fantastic. Tfs Patricia B

Post a Comment