Friday, May 2, 2014

You Make Me Happy!

Happy Friday Friends!

It's Athina here, happy to be back to share a little inspiration with you!  My allergies have been having fits the last few days.  I guess that is the price we pay for spring!  So I will keep it short today!

Since my head is foggy, I decided I should not try to color.  Who knows how that would have turned out.  But I did use my copics, do you know where?  The lacy circle cut out is colored with RV69. 


Supplies used:
Spellbinders
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge
C. C. Designs - Be Happy Sentiments

Make sure to come and join our Pinterest Inspired challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!   I promise you it will be lots of fun!  Also make sure to check out the store for some fun new Random Fan images that have been added!

That is it for me today! 
Blessings until next time...
Athina

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh Athina, I'm sorry you are not feeling all that great. This is a beautiful card, love the lacey circle you colored up and the fabulous dp and design. Feel better soon.

IamUniquelyImperfect

Hi Athina, I share your allergy misery! When I feel feel foggy, my card would never look this amazing. Oh heck even when I'm not foggy my cards don't look this good... lol :) Tfs Love it! Patricia B

Athina

Thanks ladies!

Post a Comment