Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's Your Big Day


Good day everyone. It is a new Thursday which means some inspiration from me, Shanna. 

Can you believe it is already MAY!!! I cannot. Summer will be here before you know it and pools will be opening up and it will be my birthday soon!  So I decided for some inspiration a birthday card would be fun to share!


So for my card I used a Tiddly Inks image Ellie Says Happy Birthday and colored her with copics on copic paper. I matched the image up with some My Mind's Eye papers (Flair) and finished it of with a MFT sentiment from the Big Greetings stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute Shanna, I love it.

IamUniquelyImperfect

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest card!! Love it! tfs Patricia B

Post a Comment