Monday, May 5, 2014

Thank you berry much

Hi All,

Very little stamping for me today, but I wanted to use these cute Strawberries! lol. One of our Challengers (Ellie) used these in a previous Challenge and I HAD TO HAVE them! lol. So if you HAVE to HAVE them, just shoot Laura an email and let her know you'd like them.

Whimsy Stamps - Feeling Fruity - coming to the store soon
Whimsy Dies -Fruit Trio Die Set - coming to the store soon
doodlebug - fruit stand

This die set comes with other Fruit as well. So I will definetly be using these again. I like to have a lot of Thank You cards made up. I am the worlds worst at Sending them, but hey, I got them, lol.
I hope you have been able to join us in our Pinterest Picture Challenge, if not, there is a New Challenge tomorrow, so you won't want to miss out on that one.
Thanks for popping in to see us.
Holly

1 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect

Love the card, those strawberries are so cute! Tfs Patricia B

Post a Comment