Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello My Friend!


Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!  It's Marcy with some inspiration for you all!

Here is my card...


This card was made using the adorable Gorjuss Girls stamp set called "You Brought Me Love"!  I love all of these Gorjuss stamp sets and this one was so much fun to create with!  This set also comes with a cute little squirrel and a pile of leaves but I decided to use this cute girl on her own for this card.  I colored her up with my copic markers and then added quite a bit of of my Wink of Stella in clear to her dress, ribbons and boots to give her some pretty shimmer.  Love my Wink of Stella!   The set also comes with a fun border stamp which I used to create the background with some colorful inks.  I   stamped my sentiment using some Versamark Ink  right onto my background and went over the "hello" with some black sparkling embossing powder by Ranger.  I added some enamel dots and some dark pink rope twine to tie to the top to finish off my card.  

Here are the Supplies Used:
You Brought Me Love - Gorjuss Girls Stamps
copic markers Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo - Memento Ink
Black Sparkling Embossing Powder - Ranger

Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see the items used on my card and all of the adorable Gorjuss Girls stamp sets.  We also have a new "Sensational Blog Hop" starting tomorrow so be sure to come check it out! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment