Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WOW Wednesday - Featuring Dangina

Hi Stampers -

Hope you are having a great week so far! My week has been long and I will be ready for a few days off when they get here - even though they always go by so fast :)

Today I would like to share a few of  Dangina's gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...did I mention GORGEOUS?? Altered Notebooks and Album that she has created using the Prima Dolls. I know I am kind of on a Prima Doll kick because I love these stamps but I find them intimidating a little because of their large size so I LOVE looking at how people use them - LOL!

Now Dangina has also created quite a few stunning tags using these dolls as well but I will save them for a later feature otherwise this post would be ginormous because they are all so pretty! :)

Here we go...


This is a jaw-dropping 12x12 inch scrapbook album that Dangina created using the Doll with Bolero Sweater stamp! I love the color scheme and all of those beautiful zig-zag flowers that Dangina created! Couldn't you just stare at this for hours?!?! I know I could! I also love all the different textures, layers and bling! Such a beautiful family heirloom!

Dangina also did a few different Altered Composition Books as well. These are all amazing! Such a neat idea to create notebooks you would be proud to show off and use! These would make stunning gifts too! This beautiful black and white themed notebook was created using the Doll With Swing Dress stamp. 


This altered composition book was created using the Lorrena Prima Doll Stamp. She has a wide, full dress and I love how Dangina added the bling to the folds of her dress! The ribbon flowers on this are so beautiful also!


I love the neutral color palette that Dangina used with this journal! Check out the background too! I love the mix of the brick patterns with the distressed dots - looks amazing! The paper pieced outfit on the Doll With Bolero Sweater stamp goes perfectly with the background! The flowers add such elegance to this! Love it!


Every time I saw a new Altered Notebook that Dangina did I swore it was my new favorite and then she would make a new one that I loved just as much - LOL! I love the purple and white color scheme on this one. The zebra stripes on the dress give it the mix of a little wild with the girly-ness of the flowers and bling! This one would totally be my style :) This Prima Doll is called Doll With Pocket Dress.

This is another adorable altered notebook featuring the Doll With Ruffle Dress stamp from Prima. I really love the neutral colors on this one and using two different patterns of paper to paper piece the dress! The embellishments really look gorgeous and I bet the gold embossing really looked amazing in person! 


And the last one uses the Doll With Swing Dress Stamp. I love this one! The pinks pop off the background and I love all the sentiments, and that camera is so cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Well...I hope you enjoyed Dangina's Altered Notebooks and Prima Album! I really love the variety of colors, styles and themes of the different notebooks! Some AMAZING and STUNNING WORK!

I have listed the newest release prima dolls last week in the store so be sure to check those out and I will be listing some of the new release prima collections for preorder as well over the next few days :)

Check out more of Dangina's work on her blog: My Carden

Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

What a fabulous showcase of Dangina's work, I love them all.

PaperDaisies

Great selection of Prima dolls. Fabulous creations. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Nina

Marcy

All are beautiful creations! Love Dangina's altered Prima doll books!

Post a Comment