Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wonderful Time of Year


Shanna here today with another holiday card to share. I am really getting a jump on my holiday cards for this winter. I really need to start my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards now though that Fall is knocking on the door. 


I kept this card again simple but fun. It is another great card you can give to anyone. I used some snowflake stickers I had left over from, oh my... last year... maybe even the year before that. ( I have a sticker drawer with some old stickers that may never get used.)


I had fun making this simple dimensional card I must say. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please keep coming back for more inspiration!

Items Used:
Bo Bunny - Snow Day

1 comments:

PaperDaisies

Such a pretty card Shanna. Love that sentiment as your focal point. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Post a Comment