Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dare to Spread Your Wings


A little mixed media inspiration for you all today! Shanna here and I am beyond happy and excited to play with some new Prima goodies that will be coming to the store soon. I cannot get enough playing with tags lately. 



I first adhered down my paper, then gesso'd and inked them up. 


I did use some dimensional paint with a stencil and tons of background stamping using the new Prima stamps. 


I tried to give some dimension with the butterfly and the vellum tag but not sure it turned out exactly how I wanted it to. 


Items Used:

Prima Stamps - Finnabair Don't Forget to Fly (Coming Soon)




2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh this is so fabulous

Dawn Louise

looks fab, the butterfly and vellum do add dimension. brilliant

Post a Comment