Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! I have a busy weekend planned of packing orders and trying to get through organizing, listing in the store and putting away of lots of new goodies that arrived this week :) My living room at the moment looks like a moving truck unloaded! One AWESOME and LONG AWAITED package from Taiwan arrived.... our Wild Orchid Crafts order we have been  W-A-I-T-I-N-G and W-A-I-T-I-N-G - Whoo hoo! I know the ladies waiting patiently for those will be super excited! You will want to keep checking the New Listings in the store...I have lots of new things coming :) 

This is a great weekend to not have to work...we are getting snow as I type this up. We are in the 8" of snow range that we are supposed to get tonight. So far we have gotten probably 5" at least. Then tomorrow the winds are supposed to start of course. It rained a TIN before the snow so there is a heavy layer of slush under the snow making it cruddy to drive. Good weekend for me to work on packing and going through stock :)

For today's project I wanted to share a blast from the past from one of our former Design Team Members... Athina! I have been searching and looking for loads of organizational ideas since I am starting to move into my craft studio and I came across this really cute file folder style organizer that she had made for her coupons. You could really adapt this awesome project for anything that you would like to keep track of. I would like to make one for my craft room projects. It would be a great place to store lists, ideas, and "to do" lists! 




Athina had created this project for our "Resolutions" Challenge and her resolution was to get more organized. I love it and like I mentioned you could make and use these for so many things!

Here are the items Athina used on her project:


And here is a close up of Athina's awesome coloring skills...



Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!


3 comments:

Brandi R

Awesome project! Brilliant, really.....love the colors ♥

cghundley

Pretty cute organizer!
Love blog hops and
seeing all the different
creations!
Carla from Utah

Dawn Louise

Fabulous and useful too b winner all round x

Post a Comment