Monday, February 2, 2015

School Bus

Hello Friends and Stampers,

It's my turn to post today.  I wanted to make a thank you card for Reed's teacher this year and so I came up with this.


I love all the Birdie Brown Images, each one in the sets are adorable.  I thought this School Bus paper would be perfect but now it does kinda look like a little much, lol.  

So did you watch the Super Bowl?  Wow, what a close game and both teams just played their hearts out.  I enjoyed it after a two week withdrawl from football, lol.   Now I have to go til August again, lol.   But it's fun and it's probably a good thing I have a few months off to get some stuff done around here, lol.  

Laura is adding some exciting New Items to the store, so you will want to hop over and take a look.  and you still have a few hours left to play in our Pink and Girly Challenge. 

Thanks for looking in on me. 

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment