Thursday, February 12, 2015

Summer Art Journal Page

Hello everyone. Shanna here with some new weekly inspiration! This week I played in my art journal with some new H20's I got. I thought something bright and colorful would really pick up the doom and gloom of the weather here lately. 


I loved playing this go around. I love teal by nature but I like to play with other bright colors too. 
This page first got a coat of gesso. After gesso I played with some gelatos. 
Then I gave some splotches of H20's a whole bunch of different colors to be exact. 


Then I used some 3D Matte Gel mixed with glass glitter to lay down some of the stencil. I also used some stamps newly created by Limor Webber just to add some edging around the edges. 


Here you can see more up close details here in this photos. 



Items Used:

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow. this is so beautiful.

Dawn Louise

Certainly does the job. beautiful and cheerful

Post a Comment