Monday, April 6, 2015

Rule the World with Coffee!


Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's a Happy Holly-Day Monday!  Mostly because I am off today with the boys on their last day of Spring Break.   It's time for me to show you some Monday inspiration over at Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog. 


I started with my Perk Up set and added the circle and flag from my Blueprints 12 set and viola!  Instant gratification!  This was a quick and easy card to put together and I NEED a lot of coffee cards for my friends.   So I am happy with this CAS design.  This is a set I can come back to over and over again and not get the same design.  

So how was your Sunday?  I had to work :(   But my dear husband was stoic enough to get up at 5:00 a.m. on his day off and get the boys up while I grabbed some COFFEE!  They went through their baskets and starting the Sugar Loading early.   Then with their flashlights, they went out to the patio for their Easter Egg hunt.  That was a lot of fun!  Then off to work I went.  We had a nice meal.  Traditional Potato Salad and beef ribs.  YUM.   I didn't have the time or the energy to put a big meal on after working for ten hours, so that was just nice.  

Tomorrow is a new Challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and I hope to see your fabulous creations there.  Also, take a peek at the New Items in the store!  So fun! 

Thanks for Looking and have a Fabulous Day!

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment